Thanks for playing “Name That Flyover City”! (My, you must have a lot of time on your hands.)
Here are those pesky questions again, along with the answers:
We know Google answers (almost) everything, but try to guess first.
- Graeter’s Ice Cream was founded in this city in 1870.
- Hank Williams, Sr. spent the last night of his life in this city.
- This city is home to the world’s most famous condiment producer.
- Cincinnati–The original owner was Louis Graeter more than 145 years ago! The place is now run by his three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
- Knoxville–Williams stopped off at Knoxville’s Andrew Johnson Hotel on his way to a gig in Canton. He died during the night at 29 years of age.
- Pittsburgh–The Heinz company was founded by Henry John Heinz in 1869. It now manufactures thousands of food products in plants on six continents and markets these products in more than 200 countries and territories.
Thanks for playing AND for reading Flyover Future!