Here’s a review of the questions:
- Chef Gerard Craft has been nominated five times for the James Beard Foundation Award, winning it once. In what city did he open his restaurant Niche?
- The C3 rangefinder camera enjoyed a 27-year production run and became one of the top-selling cameras in history. What company introduced it and in what city?
- What city is home to the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame?
And here are the answers:
- St. Louis, MO–Craft opened Niche in 2005 in a boarded-up building in the Benton neighborhood of St. Louis, a city that he had never visited. He won the James Beard Foundation award in 2015 for his work at Niche.
- Argus was the American camera maker in Ann Arbor that produced the CE in 1936. Argus originated as a subsidiary of the International Radio Corporation (IRC), founded by Charles Verschoor.
- Knoxville, TN–The Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame opened in 1999 and is the only facility of its kind dedicated to all levels of women’s basketball.Thanks for playing!
Thanks for playing!