Here’s a review of the questions:
- For a week in 1982, Broadlands Medical Center in this city was deluged with calls from all over the world asking about a famous patient who had to get rabies shots. In what city did this happen?
- Hank Williams, Sr. spent the last night of his life in this city.
- This city is home to an interlinked collection of enclosed pedestrian footbridges that enables people to walk in climate-controlled comfort year-round.
And here are the answers:
- Des Moines, IA – Ozzy Osbourne was the patient, and it wasn’t a case of being bitten by a wild animal. It was a case of him biting an animal—a bat, in fact. It happened during a Black Sabbath concert in the city.
- Knoxville, TN– Williams stopped off at Knoxville’s Andrew Johnson Hotel on his way to a gig in Canton. He died during the night at 29 years of age.
- Minneapolis, MN—The walkway is called the Minneapolis Skyway. It connects various buildings in 80 full city blocks over 11 miles (18 km).
Thanks for playing!