Did you really think you’d end up here when you woke up this morning?
Thanks for playing “Name That Flyover City”!
As a reminder, here’s a quick review of today’s incredibly difficult questions:
- In what city was Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood produced?
- In what city was pioneering astronaut Neil Armstrong born?
- In what city was notorious crime boss John Dillinger born?
- Fred Rogers, the host of Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood was a longtime resident of this city. In fact, Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood was filmed and produced there at PBS member television station WQED.
- Neil Armstrong, the first person to walk on the moon, was born in this city. He taught in the Department of Aerospace Engineering at a university there and lived there until his death is 2012.
- Notorious crime boss John Dillinger, whose gang was responsible for dozens of bank heists during the Depression era, hails from this city. He is buried in a cemetery there but there are plans to exhume his body in September at a family member’s request.
Thanks for playing AND for reading Flyover Future!