We thought we might find you here
Here’s a quick review of today’s questions:
- What city has the nickname of “Naptown”?
- Where is the Arnold Sports Festival held every year?
- Where was the world’s first polio vaccine created?
- Indianapolis, IN–The term Naptown was actually coined by jazz musicians in the 1930s. One of the first recorded uses was in a song by blues singer Leroy Carr in 1929: “When you get to Naptown, the blues won’t last very long. Because they have their pleasure, and they sure do carry on.”
- Columbus, OH–The Arnold Sports Festivalis one of the biggest fitness expos on earth. Arnold Schwarzenegger launched the annual festival in 1989.
- Pittsburgh, PA–Dr. Jonas Salk created the polio vaccinewhile working at the University Medical Center in the 1950s.