Welcome back! We hope you are enjoying Name that Flyover City!
Here’s a review of the questions:
- What city is home to the U.S. National Whitewater Center?
- The exterior shots of the movie A Christmas Story were filmed in what city?
- The Google AdWords program, Google’s largest source of revenue, is located in what city?
And here are the answers:
- Charlotte, NC–The U.S. National Whitewater Center is the where many Olympic canoe-kayak slalom competitors train.
- Cleveland, OH–The opening scene where Ralphie first spies the Red Ryder BB Gun happened at Higbee’s Department Store in downtown Cleveland. In 1987, Higbee’s was dold to Dillard’s.
- Ann Arbor, MI–The Google AdWords program currently employs more than 150 people at the A2 office (with plans to reach 1,000 in five years.
Thanks for playing Name that Flyover city!