Welcome back! We hope you are enjoying Name that Flyover City!
Let’s review the questions.
- The famous Budweiser Clydesdale horses call this city home.
- The first historically black university in the South, Shaw University, is located in this city.
- The Public Library in this city boasts the world’s largest ceiling clock.
And here are the answers:
- St. Louis, MO—When the gorgeous animals aren’t busy traveling the US doing promotions and commercials, they are housed at Grant’s Farm.
- Raleigh, NC— Shaw University, a private Baptist liberal arts institution and historically black university in Raleigh, North Carolina was founded on December 1, 1865.
- Lexington, KY– Built in 2001, the World’s Largest Ceiling Clock is housed within the Rotunda of the Lexington Public Library. It has a five-story Foucault’s Pendulum which demonstrates the rotation of the Earth around a fixed plane.
Thanks for playing Name that Flyover city AND for reading Flyover Future!