Welcome back! We hope you are enjoying Name that Flyover City!
- What city has hosted the most NCAA Final Fours to date?
- This city houses a monument that is considered the largest of its kind in the US that honors the everyday American soldier and sailor.
- American filmmaker Steven Spielberg was born in this city.
And here are the answers:
- Kansas City, MO—The Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City has hosted the most Final Fours to date with 10 since 1953.
- Indianapolis, IN–The Soldiers and Sailors Monument was completed in 1901 and stands at 284 feet tall. Until 1962, it was illegal to erect a building in Indy that was taller than the monument.
- Cincinnati, OH–That’s right. The man who gave us Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Raiders of the Lost Ark and E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial hailed from the Queen City.
Thanks for playing Name that Flyover city AND for reading Flyover Future!