Welcome back! We hope you are enjoying Name that Flyover City!
Let’s review the questions.
- While the oil industry has historically dominated its economy, this city is also a major player in the aerospace industry.
- This city is home to a famous, full-scale reproduction of Athens’ Parthenon.
- This city boasts a Cultural Trail, an urban mixed-use trail and linear park.
And here are the answers:
- Tulsa, OK–An American Airlines maintenance base at Tulsa International Airport is the city’s largest employer and the largest maintenance facility in the world.
- Nashville, TN–Originally built out of wood in 1897 to commemorate the state’s centenary, the structure was later rebuilt in cement on the same site
- Indianapolis, IN—The Indianapolis Cultural Trail is 8 miles long, connecting neighborhoods, cultural districts and entertainment amenities while serving as the downtown hub for central Indiana’s vast greenway system.
Thanks for playing Name that Flyover city AND for reading Flyover Future!