Name that Flyover city! — Jan 31, 2020
Welcome back! We hope you are enjoying Name that Flyover City!
- Before becoming interested in acting, Tom Cruise aspired to be a priest and briefly attended a Franciscan seminary in this city.
- In 1998, to mark the 100th anniversary of its incorporation, the officials of this city buried a Plymouth Prowler in its Centennial Park.
- This city is home to the largest children’s museum in the world.
And here are the answers:
- Cincinnati, OH—It’s a little hard to picture now after all those Mission Impossible movies, but when he was a youth, Cruise was thinking about becoming a priest.
- Tulsa, OK—The car, wrangled from the Chrysler Corporation, was actually sealed in a vault and then covered with dirt. When it is unearthed in the year 2048, it will be returned to Chrysler.
- Indianapolis, IN—The Children’s Museum in Indy spans 500,000 square feet and houses over 100,000 items. One of its most noteworthy exhibits is Dinosphere, where you can watch paleontologists clean dinosaur bones.
Thanks for playing Name that Flyover city AND for reading Flyover Future!