Welcome back! We hope you are enjoying Name that Flyover City!
- What “flyover” city is nicknamed Tree Town?
- Speaking of nature, which city has a zoo that houses the largest indoor rainforest in the U.S.?
- In 1982, before he joined the cast of a new show called Cheers, Woody Harrelson was arrested in this college town and charged with disturbing the peace. In what city did this happen?
And here are the answers:
- Ann Arbor, MI– Home to 158 parks and over 1.45 million trees, the nickname is one citizens love and embrace. The benefits of the urban forest include lower energy costs, cleaner water, higher property values and healthier air.
- Omaha, NE—It’s called the Lied Jungle and exhibits include gibbons, tapirs, macaws and all the other creatures that call the rainforest home.
- Columbus, OH—Allegedly, Harrelson was dancing in the middle of a busy road and tried to flee from the officers. He was 21 at the time.