Name that Flyover city — November 18, 2019
Welcome back! We hope you are enjoying Name that Flyover City!
Today, we did something different. We gave you three groups of three unrelated people who just happen to have been born in the same city.
- Kurt Vonnegut, David Letterman, John Dillinger
- Jean Harlow, Tom Watson (golfer), Kate Spade
- Thornton Wilder, Chris Noth, Chris Farley
And here are the answers:
- Indianapolis, IN—Author Kurt Vonnegut was born in 1922; TV host and comedian David Letterman was born in 1947. Criminal nutcase John Dillinger was born in 1903.
- Kansas City, MO—American actress Jean Harlow was born in 1911; Jazz saxophonist and composer Charlie Parker was born in 1020; Kate Spade was born in 1962.
- Madison, WI—Playwright and novelist Thornton Wilder was born in 1897. Chris Noth was born in 1954; Comedian Chris Farley was born in 1964.
Thanks for playing Name that Flyover City AND for reading Flyover Future!