Welcome back! We hope you are enjoying Name that Flyover City!
A review of today’s questions:
- Colo, the first gorilla to be born in captivity and the oldest gorilla in the world (until her death in 2017) made a zoo in this city her home.
- FedEx is headquartered in this city.
- This city boasts the largest city-owned island park in the United States.
And here are the answers:
- Columbus OH—The beloved gorilla Colo was born and raised in the Columbus Zoo. She captivated the hearts of people for more than half a cent. She died less than a month after her 60th birthday.
- Memphis, TN—The multinational courier delivery services company was incorporated in 1997.
- Detroit, MI—Belle Isle Park is a 982-acre park in the Detroit River, between the US mainland and Canada.
Thanks for playing Name that Flyover City AND for reading Flyover Future!