Welcome back! We hope you are enjoying our little trivia game.
Here’s a quick review of the questions:
- American Greetings has its headquarters here.
- This city was the first major southern city to desegregate all public facilities.
- St. Anthony Falls, the only true waterfall on the entire Mississippi River, is located in this city.
And, now, the answers:
- Cleveland, OH—American Greetings Corporation is the world’s second largest greeting card producer (behind Hallmark Cards). We just want to say, Congratulations on your success!
- Nashville, TN–The Nashville Sit-Ins which lasted from February 13 to May 10, 1960, were among the earliest non-violent direct action campaigns in the 1960s to end racial segregation in the South.
- Minneapolis, MN–About 10,000 years ago, the great River Warren Falls, moved upstream unof the Mississippi atil it reached the junction nd Minnesota Rivers. There it split into two separate falls, and the one that followed the Mississippi River course became St. Anthony Falls.
Thanks for playing Name that Flyover City AND for reading Flyover Future!