Welcome back! We hope you’re enjoying Flyover Future.
Let’s review today’s questions:
- Bill Murray is part owner of a minor league baseball team in this city.
- This city is home to the steepest street in the US.
- Four-time Olympic gold medalist Jesse Owens grew up in this city.
And now the answers:
- St. Paul, Minnesota—Bill Murray is part owner of the St. Paul Saints. A few years ago, he surprised local fans by taking tickets at the main gate.
- Pittsburgh, PA—Canton Avenue, located in the Beechview neighborhood, has a 37 percent grade.
- Cleveland, OH—Owens’ family moved to Cleveland when he was 9. as part of the Great Migration, when 1.5 million African Americans left the segregated South for the urban and industrial North.
Thanks for playing Name that Flyover city AND for reading Flyover Future!