Can you handle the truth? Before we get to the answers, here’s a recap of today’s trivia questions:
- Since 2010, this city has been home to a fantasy football league that requires the last place finisher to get a tattoo.
- Every Halloween, two thousand zombies rise up and dance their way down Main Street.
- Actor Brad Pitt was raised in this city.
- Omaha is home to the “Tattoo League.” The tattoo is chosen by the league’s winner each year. Even more horrendous? Past loser tattoos have features unicorns, Care Bears and Justin Bieber.
- Lexington was the first city to launch a Michael Jackson Thriller reenactment, and it’s now a colossal, can’t-miss event. The event happens at the historic Kentucky Theatre every Halloween in Lexington.
- While Mr. Pitt was born in Oklahoma, he was raised in Springfield, MO. He attended Kickapoo High School, where he was on the golf, swimming and tennis teams. He also competed on the debate squad and, of course, enjoyed his first taste of the spotlight in the school’s musicals.
Thanks for playing and thanks for reading Flyover Future!