Name that Flyover city! — September 20, 2019
Let’s see how you did!
First, let’s review the questions:
- What city boasts the official starting point for the Kentucky Bourbon Trail?
- What city is the heaviest drinking city?
- What Flyover city is known for its wine region?
- Louisville, KY–While you can begin or end the trail anywhere you like, the “official” starting point for the Kentucky Bourbon Trail is in Louisville at the Frazier History Museum. You can learn about bourbon, peruse a Spirit of Kentucky® Bourbon exhibition and then set out for the distilleries on the itinerary.
- Green Bay, WI– Some 26.5% of adults in Green Bay drink excessively, making it the only metro area in Wisconsin with a higher excessive drinking rate than the statewide average of 26.2%. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
- Charlottesville, VA–The most famous wine region within Virginia is located around the historic town of Charlottesville, perhaps best known as the home of Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello. The state boasts 276 wineries altogether.
Thanks for playing AND for reading Flyover Future!