Let’s see how you did!
First, let’s review the questions:
- In what city was F. Scott Fitzgerald born?
- In what city was T.S. Eliot born?
- In what city was Thomas Wolfe born?
- Minneapolis, Minnesota–The most notable member of the “Lost Generation” of the 1920s, Fitzgerald is now widely regarded as one of the greatest American writers of the 20th century.
- St. Louis, Missouri–Although he would move to England at the age of 25 and spent the rest of his life there, Eliot was born in St. Louis.
- Asheville, North Carolina—Wolfe, the youngest of eight children, was born in Asheville. One of his most notable works includes Look Homeward, Angel. He died in 1938 in Chapel Hill form tuberculosis
Thanks for playing Name that Flyover city!