Let’s see how you did!
First let’s review the questions:
- Until fairly recently, this city had an ordinance that made dancing illegal between the hours of 2 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- The TV shows Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley were set in this city.
- According to WalletHub, this city is the most educated in the US
And now the answers!
- Des Moines. IA–So much for dancing the night away. This odd ordinance was in effect from 1942 to 2009 in the city. I guess until Kevin Bacon showed up.
- Milwaukee, WI–Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated! Both series were set in the city, Happy Days and its spinoff Laverne and Shirley. In fact, there’s even a statue of Henry Winkler’s character on Milwaukee’s RiverWalk: The Bronze Fonze.
- Ann Arbor, MI—In the WalletHub study, the city also ranked highest in percentage of Bachelor’s Degree holder and Graduate or Professional degree holders.
Thanks for playing Name that Flyover city!