"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” — Carl Sagan, American astronomer
- $33M to research anesthesia drugs
- Indy's Sexton Biotechnologies acquired
- New cancer immunotherapy approaches
- 22,000-square-foot innovation center for medical devices
- Dry hydrogen peroxide kills SARS-COV-2
- Attacking variants with microscopic molecules
- COVID, heart inflammation, & elite athletes
August 18, 2021
Dry hydrogen peroxide kills SARS-CoV-2
OVERLAND PARK, KS—Synexis, a developer of a product called “dry hydrogen peroxide,” received confirmation through a peer-reviewed study that their product is effective in killing the SARS-CoV-2 virus. A study published in the American Journal of Infection Control showed dry hydrogen peroxide reduced SARS-CoV-2, the virus behind COVID-19, on surfaces by 98.7 percent after two hours of continuous treatment.
Animal molecules effective against variants
COVID, heart inflammation, & elite athletes
Share stories, offer suggestions or leave a comment!