Flyover Future Presents: New Flight Plans
E5: Edge Computing & Tech Success in Indianapolis
Available on these platforms:
Flyover Future founder Tom Cottingham spoke with CEO and founder of Scale Computing Jeff Ready about edge computing, the Indianapolis ecosystem, and why Indy is a good place to start a business.
Here are some of the questions we cover with Jeff:
- What is edge computing?
- Why use edge computing?
- What types of businesses are more appropriate for edge computing?
- Tell us about your entrepreneurial journey.
- Why are you based in Indianapolis?
- Why is Indy a great place to start a business?
- What’s the biggest mistake early-stage entrepreneurs make?
Jeff is the CEO and co-founder of Scale Computing. Prior to founding Scale Computing, Jeff was co-founder and CEO of Corvigo, a Linux-based anti-spam appliance, where he oversaw the company from startup through funding to acquisition. After the acquisition, Jeff served as VP of Marketing at Tumbleweed Communications. Prior to Corvigo, Jeff was co-founder, COO and VP of Marketing at Radiate. Jeff holds a degree in Computer Science from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.