Fueling the Future: Data & HRTech, intelligence software for big events, and healthcare startups
- CloverLeaf, a Covington-KY company that uses data to help companies build high-performing teams and scale professional and leadership coaching to their entire workforce, has secured a series A investment from ScOp Venture Capital.
- St. Paul’s Central Logic has acquired Acuity Link, a startup that helps health systems coordinate their transportation needs. Central Logic just moved its headquarters to St. Paul this summer.
- WaitTime in Detroit, a Michigan tech firm that pioneered crown intelligence software for entertainment venues, has partnered with Cisco to support the reopening of large-scale eve facilities following the pandemic.
- Columbus, OH-based UnifiHealth, which is working to create easy-to-understand and more affordable health benefits for small businesses has raised $1.4 million, according to a regulatory filing.
- Network Perception, a startup that offers network analysis technology for critical infrastructures, has received a $2.73 million seed round from Illinois Ventures.