Fueling the Future: Roboflow raises $2.1M, sports tech scores big
- Des Moines computer vision startup Roboflow raised $2.1 million in a new seed round led by Craft Ventures and Lachy Groom. The simplifies the process of building computer vision models.
- Kansas-based DDSports Inc. which offers ShotTracker, a sports technology that captures rich performance data via sensors and provides statistics and analytics with sub-second latency, has announced an $11 million funding round led by Evertz Technologies Limited and Verizon Ventures.
- The USCOT is granting $1.9 million to this year’s Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program, which contracts annually with small businesses to spur research and commercialization of transportation technologies.
- In order to expand is operations in North America, Germany company Leadec has acquired Louisville’s Diversified Automation, an automation controls and software solution provider.
- Eli Lilly & Co. is investing $30 million in a new venture capital firm that will fund minority-owned, early-stage health-care companies.