We Connect Innovators Across Flyover Country
Our mission is to be the regional hub for leading innovators. Whether you’re a Chief Innovation Officer, IT leader, startup founder, researcher, investor, or part of a team working on cutting edge technology, Flyover Future is the community for you.
We will help you connect to the ideas, people, and resources in the region you need to flourish. We build communities through inspirational storytelling, unique opportunities to interact, and data powered by human intelligence and analysis.
Our Virtual Events
Each month, Flyover Future brings together regional leaders to discuss the strategies and programs that are driving the innovation economy.
In March, a panel discussed attracting talent and capital to Flyover Country. On Wednesday, April 27 we will hear from about innovation districts in Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, and Oklahoma City (details here).
Future events will cover startup resources, university tech transfer, Industry 4.0, HealthTech, and more.
Our readers are the entrepreneurs, technologists, investors, business leaders, educators, researchers, mentors, and startup facilitators that create and support the innovation ecosystem.
Promote Your Innovative Organization
Flyover Future can provide your organization a virtual booth on the Hopin event platform.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Demonstrate your technology solutions
- Engage with top talent for your open positions
- Promote your region's innovation ecosystem
- Feature new initiatives, programs, or funding vehicles for startups
- One virtual booth in the Expo section of the event before and after the panel discussion. You can share a video or a presentation, chat with attendees, and provide information about your company.
- Recognized as a sponsor on the event registration
- Featured in an event summary that is emailed to all RSVPs after the event
- You're supporting our efforts to tell the world about the innovation happening here!
Become an Expo Sponsor!
Complete this form and we will send you additional details to get started! If you have additional questions, email Jim McKiernan at firstname.lastname@example.org.